Welcome to The Big Idea
The Big Idea is Australia’s leading social enterprise immersion and competition for university students.
Why should I enter?
As well as being in the running to win professional development with The Big Issue, and iPads for your team, you’ll develop your business planning, analytic and teamwork skills, and have the opportunity to engage with some of Australia’s most influential leaders across a range of sectors. Whether you go on to be a social entrepreneur, a supporter and customer of social enterprise, or just want to learn more about the sector, we encourage you to get involved.
- Contact your university representative and form a team
- Join our Facebook group – details will be available from your university representative
- Use the resources available on this website, and attend your on-campus lecture
Registered Students, please enter your password in the appropriate field below to login.
If you don’t have a password, please contact your university representative to get your password!
This secure section is for students who are registered to participate. If you would like to register for The Big Idea, please contact your university representative.
- Australian Catholic University – Julien Varrenti-Osmond email@example.com
- CQ University – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deakin University – Jaclyn Benstead email@example.com
- La Trobe University – Liz Franzmann 03 9479 6840 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Macquarie University – Diana Caruso
- Monash University – Helena Fern email@example.com
- QUT – Stephanie Castaneda firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMIT University – Tahnee Woodham, The Activator
- Swinburne University of Technology – Donna Macleod email@example.com
- University of Adelaide – TBC
- University of Melbourne – Arts Students’ Programs Team 03 8344 7606 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Western Australia – TBC
- Victoria University – TBC